Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting to full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, fat bikes.
Tested and trusted in the most extreme environments on earth (we’re still trying to get NASA to take them to the moon). Our racks have helped riders traverse Iceland in bitter cold winters, carried the gear of countless GDMBR riders, and circumnavigated the globe.
Divide can be mounted on the rear or on the front and comes ready to mount to the eyelets of the Bike.
Your bike isn’t meant for a rack? Never fear, our Fit Kits are here to solve that problem.
The Fit Kit includes a new axle that substitutes the original of your bike. It is important that our axle has the same thread pitch as the original. That's why we offer so many Fit Kits.
We ship to many EU countries directly from Madrid (Spain). Depending on the destination country, you will receive your order in 3-9 days.
Didn´t fit your bike? You have 30 days to exchange your rack or Fit Kit for another in order to solve the problem. Return shipping cost are paid by the client.
Divide comes ready to mount to the eyelets of the bike.
Divide 169.90 Euro | Optional Fit-Kit from 69.90 Eur
- The Divide fits up to 3 inch tires, with room for fenders.
- Front or rear mountable.
- Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong.
- The main rack frame is made of 1/2" (13 mm) diameter tubing for durability, and the pannier rails are 3/8" (10 mm) diameter to fit all panniers.
- The low pannier rail makes it a breeze to load and unload panniers with gear lashed to the deck.
- The deck measures 102 mm x 267 mm.
- The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light.
- The dropouts are height adjustable to keep the weight loaded low on the bike and fit a wide range of tire sizes.
- The Divide come standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru axle or QR mounting.
- The Divide has a load capacity of 25 kgs when eyelet mounted. For more adventurous endeavors we offer thru axle or QR Fit Kits, that mount the rack to the axle and increase the load capacity to a whopping 32 kgs!
- Powder coated a sleek and refined shade of black Stainless Steel mounting hardware Lifetime warranty!
- Rack frame made in Asia and the rest is made in the USA.
- Weigh rack frame + eyelet mount hardware: 970 gr
- Assembly instructions >>
|Included with the Divide||Included in the Fit Kit|
|Ready for eyelet mounting.
-Extenders for front and rear
-Screws and other hardware
|For front or rear mounting.
-Thru-axle or QR skewer
-Clear protective tape
|For Gravel and Road bikes there is an optional seat post clamp for upper attachment (sold separately).|
Our Fit Kits take the weight off your frame and moves it to the axle; the part of your bike that’s designed to be super stiff and carry a ton of weight. Includes a new axle that substitutes the original axle of your bike. So, it is importat to know the thread pitch and length of your axle.
Our Divide Bike Finder can help you identify the Fit Kit you need for your bike.
Select Front or Rear, type of bike, if an ebike, brand, hub size and in some cases model:
(Note: Brands may change configuration of the bike at any time)
|Divide Rear 12"||Divide Front 15"|
SET813 - Thread Pitch 1.0 Length 154-172 mm
SET707 - Thread Pitch 1.5 Length 125 mm
|Divide Rear QR||Divide Front QR|
|SETQRR - Road or Mtn Rear 5mm QR 10x135||SETQRF - Road or Mtn Front 5mm QR 9x100 hub|
|Divide Front 12"|
|SET706.R- Thread Pitch 1.0 Length 119 o 125
SET705.R- Thread Pitch 1.5 Length 120 o 125
SET712.R - Thread Pitch 1.75 Length 122 mm
SET723.R - Thread Pitch 1.0 Length 129 or 135 mm
SET724.R - Thread Pitch 1.5 Length 128 or 134 mm
You can also Download and print this PDF and place your axle on top of the drawings.
Different Strokes For Different Folks.
We’re not all the same, and neither are our bikes. The Divide comes front or rear ready to compliment your riding style and what you like to carry.
If you’re not sure what you want to carry, we like to start with 40% of the weight in the rear and 60% in the front. This keeps your front wheel planted when the trail gets rowdy, with plenty of traction to send it where you want!
Since the year 2005, Avantum Brands SL (Madrid) imports and sells Old Man Mountain racks to most EU countries.
For more information please contact us: